Once a week we open up Zoom to anyone who wants to join on Thursday mornings. Our Stronger than Coffee sessions give Creative Business owners the space to just share where they are at, what they are struggling with and get a little bit of encouragement.
If you haven't tuned in. DON'T MISS IT, join us this week by signing up HERE.
Our theme last week was risk taking and it was SO GOOD! Lindsay brought us some tips that we just couldn't help but share here:
7 Tips to Taking Good Risks
1. What - What exactly are you creating?
2. Why - Be crystal clear on your motivator.
3. Mindset - Have the right focus and frame of mind.
4. Plan - Nothing good happens without a well thought out plan.
5. Support - You're not alone, you don't have to grow alone. (Shameless plug - The Women's Creative membership provides peer groups and community support to help you find your people!).
6. Action - Do it! Take that risk.
7. No Fall Back - DON'T have a plan B or a way out. The only way out is THROUGH. Keep pushing, problem solving and making adjustments and you'll see success, learn and grow.
Risks are not easy, but they are good and often more fulfilling and rewarding than we expect. We are HERE FOR YOU. You can do it by yourself, but you don't have to and surrounding yourself with other Creatives who are taking similar risks gives you community to help problem solve, relate to you and celebrate what you have accomplished with you!
Join us for Stronger than Coffee THIS THURSDAY to learn more about TWC and our work and how we can help to grow yours.
With much love,
The TWC Team